Verified (F4M) Summer vibes, fresh content & ice-cream! 🍸💋🔞

Lexi Rosebud

Mar 29, 2022
🇪🇺 European Union
www.reddit.com
Thanks for checking out my lewd corner! I'm Lexi, a lascivious, privacy & verification friendly missy from Europe here to promote my work of art with a twist! Most chicks nowadays tend to market their content "en masse" killing the whole "Friends with Benefits" vibe in the process.. I beg to differ and opt in for quality as opposed to quantity; Wether it's sexting, ordering a custom video, turning the tables into femdom situations or taking the high lane to GFE: I'm one of the few girls that will actually deliver, not just the "product" but also the intimacy you're after! Forget about low quality content, boring, even insulting chicks that have a hard time contributing to a conversation (let alone firing one up); I'm well worded, do have some kick-ass quality cameras to play around with & my cosplay skills tend to impress even the most demanding people among my audience. Pricing wise things are well balanced & with a big selection of verified payment gateways to choose from there's virtually nothing standing between you, me & the realization of your fantasies! Fetish friendly, easy with first timers or shy people & good at keeping secrets; Will you take me for a ride or should I take the bus home instead? ;)

My social handles include:
Kik: LexiRosebud95 | Snapchat: lexi_rosebud | T3legram: LexiRosebud

You must be registered for see images attach

Tags: Kik, Snap, T3legram, Cam2Cam, Sexting, Videos, GFE, Femdom, Private, Custom content

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Last edited by a moderator: